Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Photo Challenge, Day 3: sleep



Today's prompt for the Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Photo Challenge is "sleep," and, boy, howdy, do I ever need some. My photo was inspired by "the lengths I would go to" (yes, that gets me singing "Losing My Religion," too, which is an incredibly beautiful song, so hey, yeah, you're welcome.) -- you just don't know the drugs I've taken, the accessories I've worn, the lotions and potions I put on my body, OH my goodness, mercy, please, just to get some good, restful sleep. Nothing's doin' it for me, though. Close... but no cigahhh.

It's been weeks, and I need it, y'all. I just really, really do.

If you'd like to know more about Migraine, and how it affects real, live people, feel free to check out and/or subscribe to my Migraine list on Twitter: Migraine Tweeps & Resources on Twitter. Thanks for your interest.

No comments: