Monday, February 23, 2009

The Dream Remote


I've not blogged about it before, but one of my most valued possessions is my remote control. In fact, once, during a Tornado Warning, I gathered our pets in the bathroom with the absolute necessities-- a bottle of water, my purse, my cell phone, and my remote. I do know how nutty that may sound, but it is THE Remote Of My Dreams, and I love it. Anyway, I just heard that it's on sale right now on Amazon, so I'm telling you about it today. (Offer expires on March 2nd.)

It's called the Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote, and it is AWESOME. Click here to see what it does-- be sure to watch the short video

I know it's pricey, which is why I'm posting about it while it's on sale. But, like Pedro says, it will make all of your dreams come true...

Happy clicking!

Love,
Kimmy

1 comment:

nicoltate said...

We have an older Harmony and I swear to you I love this remote so much. I don't even want to upgrade because I love it so much. And to be able to operate everything is a godsend.