Monday, December 1, 2008

A FAVORITE OF MINE on Sale-- HURRY!


Sorry for the yelling, but I'm supposed to be getting ready to walk out the door. Obviously, I'm not-- shoot, I am still in sweats and don't have a lick of makeup on, but had to come right here this very second and say that My Favorite Pajamas Ever In The Whole Wide World are on sale at Target RIGHT THIS SECOND. I don't know how long they will be; hence, the quick and urgent blog posting.

So here they are-- Nick & Nora Pajama Sets for $19.99.

Gotta run (as if I ever do that)!

Love,
kimmy

1 comment:

Finding Normal said...

I'll have to get myself some. I always buy the kids new jams for Christmas Eve, and Addison's are the cutest N&N--pink with animals. So sweet! I've never worn N&N before, but the cashier commented that she didn't even know they came that small. Putting that on my list...