Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Flickr-based Mosaic

(click on picture for a larger version)

1. crowns and wands, 2. Shellfish over Grits, 3. The Carving on Stone Mountain, Georgia, 4. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, 5. movie night, 6. Sweet Tea, 7. Seagrove Beach, FL, 8. Five Nut Brownie, 9. Best gift a mommy can have., 10. Wonderment, 11. Unique, 12. My first Wawaya

1. What is your first name? Kimmy

2. What is your favorite food? Southern cuisine

3. What high school did you attend? Stone Mountain High

4. What is your favorite color? various shades of purple

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jack Black

6. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea

7. Dream vacation? Seagrove Beach, Florida

8. Favorite dessert? Houston's Five Nut Brownie

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy.

10. What do you love most in life? Wonderment.

11. One word to describe you? Unique

12. Your Flickr name? KimmyDarling


If you have some time to kill, may I suggest creating your own flickr based mosaic.

Here's how: Go to flickr, type your answer to each of the above questions into flickr's search box. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Voila!

Thanks to Karin at What the Font for sharing this idea with me.

Love,
Kimmy

2 comments:

Trish said...

For some reason i can not wrap my head around this...but I will tonight and put it up on my new blogspot blog which in two weeks I will forget I have...just like always.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I have seen several of these. I did a similar one through photobucket a while back. So, if you need another time waster...

http://sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-like-quizzes-almost-as-much-as-i-like.html