Monday, October 20, 2008

Violet Love

I am always on the hunt for products that are good for people who suffer from migraines. Over the summer, I read a little blurb in Health magazine (one of my faves, BTW) about a company who makes headbands that are super-comfortable, and neither cause nor contribute to migraines. I checked them out, and got in touch with them to express my appreciation.

Well, to my delight, they sent me a headband to try. It is ADORABLE, and just could not be more comfortable.

I am SO tickled to finally find something with which I can pull my hair back, especially when working out, without causing discomfort. They have all kinds of prints, and I officially want one of each.

Anyway, if any of you are headband wearers, and want style AND comfort, check out Violet Love Headbands!

Thumbs WAY up from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang! No photos on their site! I have never, ever been able to wear headbands because of discomfort. But I'd love to try one of these.