Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Extended! 50% off The Most Comfortable Shoes In Zee World!

Making this quick--

The most comfortable shoes I have ever had on my feet are from a company called SoftWalk. I have a pair of these, and I literally wear them every single day. The cushion is like that wavy, bumpy egg-crate foam, so my feet actually feel more comfortable wearing the shoes! It's amazing. They are light as a feather, too, which I love-- I don't like wearing heavy shoes, no matter how comfortable they are. Oh, and they also wear really well, in that I've had them for over two years, and the sole still looks like new on the bottom.

Anyway, I've been saying for at least two winters that I need to get some with a back, so my feet are comfortable AND warm. Well, the Shoe Goddesses must have heard me when I said it last night, because I got an email from them this morning.

Friends and Family discount of 50% off EVERYTHING in the store (online only), until Sunday (extended from Friday) at midnight. The code is 50SALESW.

Here's the link: www.SoftWalkShoes.com

Go, now! RUN!

You can thank me later.

Love,
Kimmy

No comments: